While I'm pretty laid back, I don't like people. This is my space I didn't ask you to follow me so don't expect anything.
I study makeup in Tokyo
Obsessed with good food and good music.
Interests include: Sleep, ヴィジュアル、Feminism, グロ、serial killers, puppies, good conversation, issues on race, makeup, books, body piercing, art, history, ロン毛大歓迎♡ mythology,sci-fi, fantasy, gaming and massive soft spot Dir En Grey
single and ready for someone to fall in love with me already like damn
I am just mad that literally everywhere I go I face racism and misogyny and homophobia. I go to the psych ward for treatment for my depression and suicidal intentions and my psych doctor is vaguely homophobic and knows nothing and racism, on my medical records I am listed as Caucasian because…
Its been around 2 weeks since I last cut and I’ve been having overwhelming feelings the last few days and I dont know if this time I can stop myself..Why wont this just end already.
Idk why people paint australia as being chill it is one of the most racist countries in the world 80% of the population believe in some weird idea that indigenous australians are the beneficiaries of special treatment and think that the government are “helping them” instead of scheming, manipulating and profiting off of their oppression
Exactly! This is one of the many reasons I hate telling l people I grew up in Australia.
okay so i’m not a fan of miley but this is 110% true
It kills me how sad she looks in the second gif. =\
Accurately describes society’s views on women.
lesbians of color, transcend your tegan and sara thirst. rise with me
qpoc, objectively, no one in one direction is talented except zayn. rise with me
poc who love that guy w the skull tattooed on his face, he’s not interesting at all pls stop giving him attention. rise with me
ryan gosling is average. please, rise with me
匿名からの質問: Technically being mixed with different European ethnicities is being mixed so yes I as a white woman AM MIXED
We’re a blog for mixed races not a mixed assortment of crackers.
things wrong with the sex positivity movement:
- white women telling women of color to reclaim the word slut. we’re already either hypersexualized or desexualized and tbh we dont even have the luxury of being able to ~*~reclaim~*~ slurs like that
- sex posi feminists dont care about survivors of rape or sexual assault and they definitely dont care enough to examine how complicated sex can be for a person
- if you personally choose not to have sex, you’re automatically “slut shaming”
- assuming that all religions are extremely harmful and therefore evil (mostly white feminists giving bullshit criticisms about islam)
- KINK SHAMING- seriously stop trying to defend pedophiles and racists with master/slave fantasies
- the notion that sex is necessary for a relationship to be meaningful or valid
- ignoring very real problems within the porn industry
- highlighting the narrative of an empowered woman choosing to do sex work rather than paying any attention to victims of sex trafficking and their stories
- downplaying the part about how sex actually does emotionally impact you
- ignoring all consequences related to mental health that could arise if someone chooses to sleep around as prescribed by the ideal sex posi lifestyle
- rushing people into sexual relationships and experimentation before theyre ready
匿名からの質問: Whenever I hear some weaboo asshole say something like "I want to go to Japan for the women" or "I hate how Westernized Asian-American girls are," all I hear is "Girls in my own country know that I'm a loser and an asshole, so I'm going to target a nation of women who won't be able to understand me when I talk so they won't know how much of a loser asshole I am."
Correct! This is exactly what they mean.
nobodiesbabyからの質問: Yesterday a peer of mine met my mother and said to me later "wow your moms accent is just like Sofia Vergara and she's a milf. Latina women never age!" I know it was supposed to be a compliment but it was rude and fetishization. Just because latinas don't wrinkle up like tomatoes like white women do doesn't mean you have a right to disrespect my mother you know. White people always talk out of their ass